Everyone loves a tender, flavorful Fall off the Bone Ribs recipe. Baked low and slow, tender, juicy and full of flavor. Plus this bbq sauce recipe has a spicy Sriracha kick!
There are so many ways to make bbq pork ribs. To make ribs fast, you can boil the ribs before grilling to save time. Other recipes use a slow cooker, or grill over charcoals. This Fall off the Bone Ribs recipe uses a delicious spice rub while slow roasting ribs in oven. No bbq required so you can make this recipe year round.
The spice rub can be made with any spices you prefer. As a base, I always use brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder and salt, then add in spices I like. Cajun spice is always packs a punch and works perfectly as a flavor boost with this recipe.
How to Cook Ribs in Oven?
Low and slow is the key to cooking tender ribs in the oven. Oven heated to 325°C for about 2½ hours will have the perfect result. They must be foil wrapped. Some people wrap each rib rack in foil individually, but I usually just wrap the whole tray in foil.
After cooking the ribs in the oven for 2½ hours, it's time to apply the bbq and cook again for about 5 minutes. At this point, you can either bbq the ribs outside, or use the BROIL function in your oven. When using the oven method, keep the oven rack at lower level so the ribs won't burn.
Ribs are essential summer cooking, but don't let the seasons stop you. With this Fall off the Bone Ribs recipe, you can even enjoy ribs when it's snowing outside, no bbq required.
The Honey Sriracha Bbq Sauce is perfect if you like your bbq ribs to have a bit of a kick. You can skip the Sriracha Sauce and use your favorite sauce. I like to use Sweet Baby Ray's or Stubb's Texas Bbq Sauce.
Ribs in Oven Fall off the Bones Recipe that's easy to make with a dry rub, so tender, basted with a perfect blend of Honey Sriracha Bbq sauce. Finger licking good! Bon Appetit! Приятного аппетита!
Fall off the Bone Ribs Recipe (Video)
- 3 racks of ribs about 2lbs/1kg each
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon cajun spice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha sauce optional
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C. Prepare a baking sheet by covering with heavy foil. If fan forced oven, preheat to 300°F/150°C.
- Combine the brown sugar and spices in a bowl. Rub the spice rub onto both sides of the ribs and lay on the foiled baking tray. Cover the ribs with foil.
- Bake in the over for about 2½ hours. Remove from oven and unwrap foil.
- Mix together bbq sauce, sriracha (optional) and honey. Generously brush the sauce on the ribs and place into the oven on BROIL for about 3-4 minutes. Brush with more bbq sauce before serving.