No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Easy No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake takes only 5 minutes to make! It's incredibly easy and a tasty crowd pleaser. Only 4 ingredients for the filling, a great recipe to introduce 'baking' to the kids!
Servings 8 serves
- 8 oz /250g package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz /400g can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste or regular Vanilla Extract
- 1 8 or 9-inch prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- 21 oz /595g can cherry pie filling
Beat room temperature cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. While beating, slowly add in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
Pour into the pie crust; chill in fridge for 4 hours or until set. Top with chilled cherry pie topping before serving.