This Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake flavoured with Vanilla Bean is such a timesaver when you need to whip out a quick dessert. And the best part is that it can be prepared the night before, ready for the blueberry topping just before serving.
Cookie Crust for Cheesecake
You can buy ready made pie crusts, either with pastry or a cookie base. I have bought pie crusts before when I made my No Bake Cherry Cheesecake. For this recipe I made it from scratch using cookies. Graham crackers are a popular choice, however they aren't available in Australia. I had to find a way to make a pie crust without Graham Crackers. You could use any plain sweet cookie from the grocery store, such as Maria cookies, Oreo cookies, lemon cookies, shortbread, gingersnaps, or even McDonaldland cookies!
For this recipe I used Ginger Snaps which is what we had in the house. As delicious as it was, I would recommend a more plain cookie so it will not overpower the flavour of the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake.
This recipe is so easy to make, and you'll have most of these ingredients in your pantry already. An Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake which saves you time and tastes delicious. Bon Appetit! Приятного аппетита!
Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 9 oz /250g plain sweet cookies like Graham crackers, Maria or gingernut cookies
- 4 oz /125g butter melted
- 8 oz /250g package cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 14 oz /400g can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 eight inch prepared pie crust
- 21 oz /595g can blueberry pie filling, chilled
- Grease an 8" round pan (can use springform) with butter. Process the cookies until they resemble crumbs. If you don't have a food processor, use a rolling pin and bash away for the same result. Add the melted butter and mix together until combined. Press the cookie mixture into the greased pan forming your pie base. Refrigerate for 20 minutes allowing it to set.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into crust; chill 4 hours or until set (can be left overnight). Top with desired amount of chilled blueberry filling before serving.