Baked Brie with Jam is the perfect holiday favorite that's sure to impress. Oozing with gooey, cheese, ready in 12 minutes. This brie recipe will become your favorite holiday appetizer this party season.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Take the stress out of serving and entertaining with this easy appetizer. Ready to serve in 12 minutes
- Easy - no puff pastry wrapping or stovetop cooking required
- Made with easy everyday ingredients that you already have in your pantry
- Looks like a fancy appetizer, without all the work, it's a real crowd pleaser
- Fits perfectly on a Charcuterie Board, Cheese Board, or for an intimate date night
Ingredients You'll Need
- Brie Wheel 4oz/125g
- Fresh Rosemary for garnish
- Parchment Paper
Baked Brie with Jam
Baked Brie is super easy to prepare, and I usually make it with Lingonberry Jam. However, you can use your favorite jam. Here are some jam ideas I recommend.
- Blueberry Jam
- Cranberry Sauce
- Fig Jam
- Apricot Jam
- Blackberry Jam
- Lingonberry Sauce
- Raspberry Jam
- Jalapeno Jelly
Baked Brie Ideas
It's so easy to make your Baked Brie extra fancy, with everyday ingredients. These Brie topping ideas will elevate holiday hosting.
- Drizzle with Honey
- Top with crumbled Bacon
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze
How to Bake Brie
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F
- Cut a circle smaller than the round of the brie, creating a small pocket in your brie and a brie lid
- Spoon the jam into the brie pocket. Place the brie lid over the jam and spoon remaining jam over the lid
- Place on parchment paper and bake in the oven for about 7-10 minutes until cheese starts to melt and bubble
- Remove from heat, top with fresh chopped rosemary or your favorite toppings
How To Serve Baked Brie
There are many ways to serve Baked Brie, and it's not only enjoyed during the holidays. We also enjoy it as an appetizer when we're entertaining friends with a bbq or over a long weekend
- Grazing Platter - fits perfectly alongside smoked meats, pickled vegetables and cheeses
- Crackers - serve with Wheat Thins, Triscuits, Multi-grain or Rye Crackers, Water Crackers
- Melba Toast - crispy baguette style crunchy bread
- Grissini Sticks - Breadsticks that look great on platters, and are easy to dip
- Wine and Cheese - perfect pairing for a wine and cheese night
Camembert Instead of Brie?
You absolutely can switch out these cheese interchangeably. Use what ever cheese you prefer. Brie is milder and runnier when heated. Camembert has a stronger flavor and is more dense. Both soft cheeses taste amazing with jam.
Air Fryer Baked Brie
I think everyone has heard of an Air Fryer, and you definitely can make brie in an Air Fryer. Follow the instructions in the recipe to prepare your brie. Preheat your air fryer to 350°F/180°C. Place the stuffed brie on a piece of parchment paper inside the Air Fryer. Cook for about 5 minutes until soft and gooey.
Can I Make This in Advance?
You can only partially prepare this recipe in advance. Prepare the brie by slicing the pocket, and stuffing with jam, but do not bake. When you are almost ready for your guests, pop it into the oven or air fryer.
- Brie cuts easier when it is cold, don't allow to warm to room temp before cutting
- If preparing for a larger crowd, make 2 Bries, or use a larger Brie wheel
- Baking time can vary - check at the 7 minute mark to ensure cheese is softened, but not gooey that it has fallen apart
Holiday Appetizers You'll Love
- Smoked Salmon on Russian Rye
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Caviar Appetizers - How to Serve Caviar
- Salmon Gravlax with Beets
- Cucumber and Salmon Bites
It barely takes 15 minutes to prepare this dish and has a great wow factor. The gooey cheesiness of this baked brie recipe, contrasted by the sweetness of the jam is the perfect festive appetizer. Or just with a glass of red wine. Bon Appetit! Приятного аппетита!
- 1 Brie 4oz/125g
- ½ cup Jam Lingonberry or your favorite
- garnish with fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F
- Cut a circle smaller than the round of the brie, creating a small pocket in your brie and a brie lid.
- Spoon the jam into the brie pocket. Place the brie lid over the jam and spoon remaining jam over the lid.
- Place on parchment paper and bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes until cheese starts to melt and bubble.
- Remove from heat, top with fresh chopped rosemary or your favorite toppings.