Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa is a perfect summertime meal, quick and easy to make on your backyard barbecue.
Summer in Australia brings an abundance of fruits and vegetables, including mangoes, which are called King of Fruits. Once you eat a ripe mango from a tree, you’ll understand why it has that name! And you’ll need some great mango recipe ideas like this one.
Mango Tomato Salsa is a delicious way to enjoy mangoes. It’s easy to use it as a dip or as a condiment to your tacos. But my favorite way to eat Mango Salsa is on a piece of bbq grilled chicken.
It’s the ultimate grilled chicken summer meal. Fresh, easy to make and full of flavor. Bon Appetit! Приятного аппетита!
- 4 chicken breasts, seasoned
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1½ cups ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together mango, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to meld together.
- Take the chicken breasts and season them all over with seasoning of your choice. ie. Cajun or Steak Spice. Place on a hot bbq or frying pan and cook until ready.
- Generously spoon on the mango tomato salsa on the grilled chicken breasts and enjoy.